Testimonials | Contact

Useful Information / Links


USCIS Telephone for various information and inquiries 1-800-375-5283
USCIS Home Page Enter Site
Retrieve I-94 Card Enter Site
Check the Status of a Case Pending with USCIS Enter Site
File Form AR-11 Enter Site
e-Request with USCIS Enter Site
Make a USCIS InfoPass appointment Enter Site
Find a Civil Surgeon

Enter Site

Note: To get the most current list of civil surgeons in your area, please call the USCIS at 1-800-375-5283. After you have selected English or Spanish as your language of choice for the message, choose #5 for civil surgeon lists. You will be asked to enter in your zip code to locate civil surgeon near you. Have pencil and paper ready to record the names of the civil surgeons provided.

Department of Labor Enter Site
PERM Processing Site Enter Site
PERM Regulations Enter Site
Department of State Enter Site
Contact a US Embassies and Consular Posts

Enter Site 1

Enter Site 2

Apply for a Non-immigrant Visa in Canada or Mexico You must first have an interview appointment. You may schedule an interview on-line (Enter Site). You MUST consult with your immigration attorney before you decide whether it is advisable to apply for a US visa in a US Consular Post in Canada or Mexico.

Law Offices of Claudia Y. Tsou
101 Main Street, Suite 102
Phone: (248) 608-6398
Fax: (248) 282-5212
Email: claudia@immitousa.com

© 2016